Stuff I Ate: 10/4/17

I took a little hiatus because I was busy making a new website for my NTP business. And now I think this one is boring. But like I said, I’ll continue with Wednesday posts for all you food gawkers. My new site is super basic and needs some real photos. I think a photo shoot is long overdo anyway. Also, can I just mention how much I love Wix? I used it to create my new site and it’s so easy to use. Bye bye WordPress. But for blogging, WordPress is better. Just in case you’re wondering. You’re probably not. You’re here for the food.

I’ve been drinking a lot of bulletproof coffee lately. I was resistant at first because I was never a huge coffee fan. But I’m a BPC convert. It’s golden! However, I was in the mood for something else the other morning. So I made a goat cheese omelet with roasted cherry tomatoes and flax bread on the side.

I like cherry tomatoes cooked but I don’t like them raw. I’m weird like that.

Lunch was salad with leftover salsa verde chicken, kraut, cukes, and Primal Kitchen Foods green goddess dressing.

I stopped by the Co-Op and snacked on some pork rinds and drank a kombucha before shopping.

Dinner was zoodles with homemade tomato basil marinara (it’s surprisingly easy to make). Plus a grass-fed beef patty on top.

I was originally planning to make meatballs with the beef but I got lazy and just flattened the 1/4 lb. with my hand, threw it on a tray, and shoved it into the oven.

I had to have one of these Eating Evolved coconut butter cups as well.

If you haven’t tried these yet, you must! Unless you’re not a fan of super dark chocolate or coconut. I like both so these are a win for me. Now it’s time for me to get back to website building and studying all my NTP stuff. Have a yummy week.

10 Comments

1. Cora said:

Haha. I had a package of real good grass fed ground beef in my freezer for the last month or so – with total hopeful plans to make some glorious meat balls or fancy burgers. Nope. It ended up just being mashed with some egg and thrown on the pan. Ah well. Still delicious!

October 4, 2017
    • Stephanie said:

Sometimes keeping it simple is the best! It saves us time to do other things.

October 4, 2017
  2. It all looks great. Especially the goat cheese omelet ! I love goat cheese. Good luck with your venture

October 4, 2017
    • Stephanie said:

Thanks, Patrick. I love goat cheese too. Have a great week.

October 4, 2017
  3. The new site looks great and clean. I need to try BPC once I get a new coffee maker. Everyone seems to be raving about it!

October 4, 2017
    • Stephanie said:

I resisted it for a long time. But my boyfriend is an avid BPC drinker and converted me. I am now loving it.

October 5, 2017
  4. Julie said:

I’ve been eating spaghetti squash with meatballs for a week – ’tis the season right?

Also I have to get the banana cream cup next time since I haven’t tried that flavor yet.

October 4, 2017
    • Stephanie said:

I thought I saw a strawberries and cream one in one of your insta stories. If that is real and I’m not just imagining it, then that’s the one I need to try. Also, there’s a pumpkin spice one if you feel like being basic.

October 5, 2017
  5. I am loving that meatball patty! That’s totally something I’d do. Also, I must get those coconut cups. I’m a dark chocolate junkie!

October 4, 2017
    • Stephanie said:

I think the coconut butter cups are still on sale at Whole Foods. They were on sale last week at least. I need to stock up on more if they still are.

October 5, 2017